Necessary to know & necessary to bring
Necessary to know
· The InterSib takes place at a property in the vicinity of Breda.
· You will sleep in a large tent, together with all fellow first year students.
· The accommodation offers ample facilities like showers, toilets, swimming pool, bicycle shed and lockers.
· Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks will be provided.
· There is a possibility to buy your own drinks during the parties, you can pay with cash or pin, but there is NO ATM available at the premisses
· On Thursday afternoon we will end the InterSib with a Farewell drink, for which your parents are invited as well.
Necessary to bring
· A bicycle including lock!
· One bag (no suitcases) labeled with your name and telephone number, which includes:
o Towels (beach and bath towels)
o Warm jacket and/or rainwear (check weather forecast!)
o Toiletry (make-up/creams/lotions/shampoo/sunblock etc.)
o Party clothing Tuesday and Wednesday night
o Medication (if applicable)
· One piece of hand luggage (to take with you on your bike), labeled with your name and telephone number
· One separate, labeled suit bag which includes:
o Business suit
o Shoes (fitting your business suit)
o Tie (gentlemen)
o (This separate bag will be stored in school upon arrival on Tuesday; this means that you can NOT take it with you on the trip outside Breda.)
· One big bag (can be a thick bin bag) labeled with your name and telephone number, which includes:
o Thick air bed + cover
o A sleeping bag and a pillow (although heating is available in the tents, keep in mind that it can be cold!)
· Cash money (there is a possibility to buy your own drinks during the parties, but there is NO ATM available)