Necessary to know & to bring
Necessary to know:
- The InterSib takes place at a property in the vicinity of Breda;
- You will sleep in a large tent, together with all fellow first-year students;
- The accommodation offers ample facilities like showers, toilets, swimming pool, bicycle shed, and lockers;
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks will be provided;
- There is a possibility to buy your own drinks during the parties, you can pay with cash or pin, but there is NO ATM available on the premises;
- On Thursday afternoon we will end the InterSib with a Farewell drink, for which your parents are invited as well.
Necessary to bring:
- One bag (no suitcases) labeled with your name and telephone number, which includes:
- Towels (beach and bath towels);
- Warm jacket and/or rainwear (check weather forecast!);
- Toiletry (make-up/creams/lotions/shampoo/sunblock etc.);
- Party clothing for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night;
- Medication (if applicable).
- One piece of hand luggage (to take with you on your bike), labeled with your name and telephone number;
- One big bag (can be a thick bin bag) labeled with your name and telephone number, which includes:
- Thick air bed + cover;
- A sleeping bag and a pillow (although heating is available in the tents, keep in mind that it can be cold!);
- Cash money (there is a possibility to buy your own drinks during the parties, but there is NO ATM available).